Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photography

Around a month ago, for a class project, we had to head down to a local farmers market to take some pictures. The subject matter was up to us, and while most people chose to take pictures of the various foods that were on sale I really wanted to try and capture the people who were there. There we so many people and all so different from one another. I also saw it as more of a challenge as it's a lot harder to get good pictures of people, rather than static fruit and veg.

So here are some of the pictures that I managed to get. I'm rather happy with the results, but I wish I had a bigger memory card so I really could have gone wild. It's rare I get much photography in these days, and after going out and taking these I really would like to do it more often.